Lost My Jpeg Images

,
by
Unknown

Lost My Jpeg Images

February 2013,

A bad thing happens, I lost almost all of my jpeg Image Collections from my computer that I took from 2010-2013 using my wonderful Canon Ixus 100is . 

I don't know when it was actually  happens, but when I notice it; all the images mostly gone from my folders. It was to late to try to recover the images because there was a lot of read and write activity doing in my computer drives.

Yes...I felt sad and anger at the same time, but you  know guys... it won't stop me to take the pictures again. Now started from 2013 I took my pictures using my Canon G12 raw, and backup those images more than one place.

:)

2 comments:

  1. That's more like it. Don't give up and keep photographing.
    I have lost thousands of my photographs too last year and could not recover all of them. After that incident, or rather.... accident, I have also started backing up all my images in other places for safety.

    ReplyDelete